Saturday, July 2

So many ideas and NO time to make, make make!
And talk about sapping the creative juices, Mr MMM keeps talking Tax time to me, as if producing a a comprehensive resume of Tax information is spossible! I have the receipts...what more do they want from me!
No, its not that bad. But we will keep Mr MMM going for a while longer. But he has to buy me something really great with the Tax Return, like GOLD and DIAMONDS!

Talking of Gold, check out the new ideas and sewings-on hitting the madeit/millymollymandy store:






Visit www.madeit.com.au/MillyMollymandy to purchase any items you have seen and loved, or wish me to make you a little something special xxx

Oh, here's a little peek at my beauties, just because Mom's reserve the right to show off...


Amalia MMM
Jonah MMM


Levi MMM


Love Shannon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment