Monday, May 9

WHAT A WEEK!

My goodness, this is gonna be my best week yet i am sure, since last week was a mess.

Day 1; baby boy Breech and undersize...must turn baby only has three weeks left and this is spoiling all my perfect planning for my natural labour at my chosen Hospital for baby 3.
Day 2; Amalia, our bundle of 18 month oldness (that label should tell you all you need to know) climbed out of her highchair (which Mom didn't strap her into), and came a cropper. Next four hours spent at Emergency.
Day 3; Levi, our bundle of almost 4 years oldness (again that is all you require for background!) came a cropper and instead of the brand new high tech Bone Anchored Hearing Aid Implant flicking off -as it should- it stayed glued to the abuttment and hurt the little trooper's ear badly, and causing he death of the device.
To top it off, the valuation paperwork has not been forwarded to Insurance Co, so it stands uninsured....all $6000 of it.
And now the little soul is at pre-school and trying to do 'life' with no hearing again. He makes me well up thinking about his determination and all his daily little battles to do what we take for granted. So proud.

So, what lovely things can i look forward to this eek as compensation.
Firstly, HARNESSING has become law in this household.
Secondly, everyone is to walk at all times, reducing possibility of falling and tripping and broken bits!

I do however, have a little ray of light...well two:
1. Milly Molly Mandy will have a stall  NUMBER 34! At the Handmade Craft Market, Erina High School, Sunday 15th, 10am-2pm!!!!
I love this market, its full of inspiration, hard working Mother's, its on the Central Coast AND it now includes me!
2. My latest offering, the Lavender and Wheat Heat Packs are available online and so perfect for taking on short trips and relaxing at home, i love them.

Come see us on Sunday!

Shannon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment