Monday, June 28

Billycart Markets

If you weren't there you haven't missed out, Billycart is on again in 3 months so watch my blog for reminders nearer the time.
To be amongst so many talented designers was amazing, there was nothing amateur in anyone's designs and such a multitude of goodies from clothing, to bunting, to framed art, to baby food. I was delighted to be able to gaze into Little Rose http://littlerosebymayka.blogspot.com/ all day, clothing made by Mijke (mayka) Hoogervorst.
But after all the work creating as many goodies as i could for the day i must have worn myself out and ended up seriously ill with my mom driving me to the hospital on our way home.
Recovering now i, i am thinking about new designs and new concepts!
Watch this space for info about the next Billycart market...

No comments:

Post a Comment